Do you need a piano teacher in Norwich?
- I’m an experienced piano teacher in Thorpe St Andrew, NR7
- I love to share my passion for the piano with others
- Click here for more details
Do you need an organist or accompanist in Norfolk?
- Freelance organist and accompanist, playing throughout Norfolk
- Click here to find out more
- You can also listen to my compositions here
- Grade 8 Distinction in Organ and Piano
- Music Degree – Exeter University
- Studied at the Royal College of Music as répétiteur
- Associate Diploma of the Royal College of Organists
- A wealth of experience as piano accompanist
- An experienced church organist and choir director
- A first class sight reader and improviser
I am transgendered, bipolar (hence very creative), and love all kinds of music and films, and amusing my three cats! I also host a few pages about Coulsdon my home town.
Contact me on 01603 960171 or via the teaching or organist page.